- Low money down program
- First mortgages
- Home equity loans Apply today*
- 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
*These loans may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Here are some items you’ll need while going through the mortgage loan process:
- Completed mortgage application
- Two years employment history
- Two years of federal income tax returns (W-2, I-9 and all schedules)
- Child support or alimony received documentation
- Pension, disability or Social Security income requires current awards letter and three months of payment proof
- Two months statements of checking and savings accounts as well as statements for pensions, 401Ks, IRAs, stocks, life insurance and other investments
- Copy of property data sheet and offer to purchase documents
- If refinancing — a copy of the property tax bill, home owners insurance, current mortgage statement (HARP streamline refinances require original Note and HUD settlement statement)
- For secondary market — a copy of most recent pay statement documenting 30 days income
- Prior bankruptcy documentation
- Child support or alimony court order if paying
- If divorced— copy of divorce decree
If you are interested in a home loan with a low rate, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Shoreline Lending Experts who can assist you with your loan requirements:
NMLS ID 766255/409479
4400 Calumet Ave.