Let your money make you money!
A safe way to set money aside and earn higher rates than a regular savings account.
- Various terms to suit your savings plans
- $1,000 minimum deposit requirements.
- Pete the Pirate Club accounts can open certificates with just $500
- Dividends compounded and credited to your account quarterly or by special arrangement
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Early withdrawals may be subject to penalty
- Available as IRAs
Scroll down for more information.
Great Share Certificate Rates
Click Here for our latest rates!
Lock in now. BUMP your rate later. Up to THREE times!*
When you want more flexibility with the security of a share certificate, try our BUMP UP SC. If our rates go up, you get the option to bump up to a new rate THREE times over the life of the share certificate. To learn more, call us today at 920-482-3700.
- The minimum balance required to open this account is $5,000. You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $5,000 in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
*Membership eligibility required. Certain restrictions apply. Offer may change without notice. $5,000 minimum deposit, new money only. Rate bump applies to our currently published Bump Up SC rate for the remaining term. Interest compounded and credited quarterly. Limited time offer. No institutional funds. Penalty for early withdrawal. One-time rate-bump is standard. Two additional rate-bump option may be purchased at an initial dividend rate discount of 0.05% each.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Opportunity. Equal Opportunity Lender.
Daily balance computation method:
- Dividends are calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
- Accrual of dividends on non-cash deposits — dividends will begin to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you place non-cash items (for example, checks) to your account.
*After the account is opened, you may not make additions into the account until the maturity date stated on the account.
Early withdrawal penalties — the penalty we may impose will equal 90 day dividends on the amount withdrawn subject to penalty.
Maturity — This certificate will automatically renew at maturity. You may prevent renewal if we receive written notice from you before maturity of your intention not to renew or you withdraw the funds in the account at maturity. Each renewal term will be the same as the original term, beginning on the maturity date.
If you are interested in share certificates, contact us to schedule an appointment.