Business Online Banking
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Bringing access to your business accounts, your way! Click on the business online banking button above to login. You must speak with your Shoreline representative to set up this feature.
With It’'s My Biz 247 Business Online Banking, you can keep in touch with your credit union business accounts any time, from any place life takes you! If you have a computer and a connection to the Internet, you can use It’s My Biz 247 Business Online Banking to check balances, transfer money, and stay connected with your credit union accounts around the clock.
All users have the ability to do the following:
- Password Maintenance – All users will be able to change their default password to one they can remember. At any time the user can change their password.
- Challenge Questions/Answers – All users will set up and maintain the answers to their challenge questions and answers.
- Account Summary – All users will be able to view account balances and detail.
- NOTE: If Off Trial Balance (OTB) accounts are used by the membership and the feature is activated so that you can view them in online banking, all users will be able to view the accounts and details.
- Account Information Maintenance – Users will be able to perform maintenance to existing accounts, such as changing the redemption method on a certificate, changing how dividends are paid or bumping a certificate to a higher rate.
- Helpful Links – The helpful links that your credit union posts online can be viewed by all users.
- Login History – All users can see a listing of the times they logged on to business banking.
- Rate Boards – All users can review savings/checking, certificate and loan rate boards.
- Loan Coupons – All users can print loan coupons from the loan detail.
- Time out notification – All users are notified after inactivity to warn that they have three minutes until they are logged out.
- Dividend/Interest Summary – All users can view interest and dividends for the accounts in the membership.
- View Scheduled Automated Funds Transfers (AFTs) – All users can view these scheduled transfers. Permissions must be given to add or maintain them.