Shoreline is always looking for talented and qualified applicants to join our enthusiastic team of professionals. We offer rewarding careers that allow you to develop your skills and develop strong connections with Shoreline employees and members. Shoreline Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Positions Available:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL-TIME TELLER!
Shoreline Credit Union is looking to hire a Full-Time Teller to its team! If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the perfect position for you!
Competitive pay, flexible hours, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as a 401K plan are available with this full-time position!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BRANCH/FRONT LINE STAFF MEMBER
Shoreline is looking for an individual to join our branch staff at either of our two branches. At this time, we are open to bringing an individual to the credit union whether they have no experience, or years of experience!
This person should simply enjoy serving members of the community, solving simple to complex problems, and be ready to work alongside many amazing people!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME MAINTENANCE STAFF MEMBER
Assist the credit union with various handyman tasks, such as minor maintenance, courier services, and other miscellaneous tasks. Position averages 5-10 hours per week.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PART OR FULL TIME RECEPTIONIST
Job Description: Project a positive image as a representative for the Credit Union in a professional, courteous manner. Answer telephones, manage web chat, process mail, and perform various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Reports to: Call Center Supervisor
Pre-requisites: Customer service skills, phone handling skills. Must have basic financial institution experience.
Qualifications: Must work well in a team setting with excellent communication skills. Ability to handle operational compliance tasks. Ability to assist members with their needs, which includes problem solving and cross-selling various products and services.
Primary Duties and/or Responsibilities:
1. Serve membership by providing service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner via telephone, web chat, email or correspondence.
2. Reserve and solve more complex member questions, problems, and complaints concerning credit union accounts.
3. Cross-sell credit union products and services when appropriate.
4. Assist members with basic questions regarding their loans or deposit accounts.
5. Responsible for researching member inquiries to ensure proper follow up and satisfaction.
6. Ensure that all credit union and member information is kept in the strictest confidence.
7. Treat all credit union members and employees with a positive and cooperative attitude.
8. Answer telephone, disseminate information or resolve questions, and/or route calls to appropriate individual.
9. Utilize credit union procedures and computer applications that may include email, internet, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and system software.
10. Other duties & responsibilities as they are assigned.
Here's how you can apply.
Send a resume and salary history to [email protected] or complete an application and mail to the address below:
Shoreline Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 27
Two Rivers, WI 54241
Equal opportunity employer.