- Low money down program
- First and Second mortgages
- Home equity loans Apply today*
- 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 20 and 30 year fixed-rate mortgages
Bring these items in when applying for a Mortgage
- Two years employment history
- Two years of federal income tax returns (W-2, I-9 and all schedules)
- Two months of financial statements
- One month of pay stubs
- Child support or alimony received documentation
- Pension, disability or Social Security income requires current awards letter and three months of payment proof
- Copy of property data sheet and offer to purchase documents
- If refinancing — a copy of the property tax bill, home owners insurance, current mortgage statement (HARP streamline refinances require original Note and HUD settlement statement)
- Child support or alimony court order if paying
- If divorced — copy of divorce decree
If you are interested in a home loan with a low rate, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Shoreline Lending Experts who can assist you with your loan requirements:
Bank from home! For first available Hometown Lender, email us Here
NMLS ID 1121905/409479
3131 Mishicot Rd.
NMLS ID 441422/409479
4400 Calumet Ave.