NEW enhanced It's Me 247 Mobile Banking
Keep connected to your finances in the most convenient way — in the palm of your hand! Now available for your banking ease is Mobile Web Banking through It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
Mobile Web Banking allows you to:
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards.
- Open a new Shoreline account.
- Apply for a loan.
- View funds on hold for savings and checking.
- View pending ACH transactions.
- View e-Alerts and other messages from the credit union.
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in It’s Me 247 Standard Online Banking).
- Pay bills from your mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks using your Smartphone camera.
How to get started
You will automatically be redirected from the standard It’s Me 247 website when you navigate to online banking from your mobile device. Mobile Web Banking has a similar feature set as It’s Me 247, but with views optimized for web browsers on mobile devices, and slightly more advanced styling for the iPhone and Android based devices.
Mobile Banking Security Features
For added security, remember to use the ‘Logout’ button when using Mobile Banking.
If you need to change your password, log on to your secure account in It’s Me 247. For security purposes, you may not change your password in Mobile Banking.
If you feel like your account has been compromised, contact Shoreline Credit Union immediately. If it is after hours, enter an incorrect password three times to lock your account until you are able to contact us.
For more information on what Mobile Banking is and some tips on how to get the most out of it, you can log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking on your home computer and look for the ‘Try Mobile’ button along the top navigation bar. If you don’t see the ‘Try Mobile’ button, you need to request It’s Me 247 Mobile Banking from Shoreline Credit Union today!